The Board of Directors and Staff Team at Youth Unlimited (YFC Toronto) warmly invite you to join us for our biennial Friends Reception!
Choose how to join us!:
- In a hosted home Enjoy a viewing party with trusted friends and family. For any gathering of 5 or more registered by October 25, we’ll deliver delicious snacks and fun activities to your door!
- Online virtual experience, including special Q&A opportunity with Scott Moore, Executive Director. Register by October 25 to receive a special event package.
Our evening together will feature:
- Stories of young, transformed lives
- Staff & program impact on our youth & neighbourhoods across the GTA throughout the pandemic
- Updates on the continued unfolding of our “Making Space” strategy
- Opportunities for meaningful reconnection with others
We would love invite you to our Friends Reception at 7pm on Thursday, November 4, 2021! Our theme for this year is restoring community. Join us in our search for transformational friendships in our new reality!
We recognize the uncertainty of our current pandemic conditions, and will adapt our Friends Reception plans as needed to ensure a safe and engaging evening for all.
To learn more, reach out to Mel Kollar:
t. 416.383.1229 ext 7245
Tickets cost: No charge! Join us for free!
This is a fundraising event to support YU’s work in addressing the critical needs of young people, families, and communities throughout the GTA.